Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37 °C) by holding the bottle under cold
running water. Transfer the milk
to a beaker if required and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk